Sunday 26 October 2014

Inspirational FM OAP Reveals She Has Had 18 Miscarriages

OAP of Inspiriation FM ,Yolanda George-David popularly known as Aunt
Landa reveals how difficult it was for her to finally have a child
after 18 miscarriages.

In an interview with Vera Wisdon Bassey the OAP shares intimate
details about her personal life. The mother of one described the
lowest moment of her life saying "Life has not been a bed of roses for
me. The period I was waiting on God for the fruit of the womb, was one
of the worst moments. On the last Saturday in 2012, to be precise, I
was doing a show on miscarriage, while I had miscarriage the weekend
of the crossover into the New Year. And I went on air and I said, "if
you've just miscarried share it with me." People were calling, saying,
Aunt Lan-da; you don't know what it feels to mis-carry. But they had
no idea that I have just miscarried. But from that period, God picked
up that lowest moment. It was low, but somehow, I found out in my
val-ley, that the moment I was able to speak to one person, I was able
to pick myself up. To some people, when they are at their lowest
moment they buy dresses for themselves, but for me, I look for people
to help. I had 18 miscarriages before I eventually took in"

Yolanda also revealed that she had 97 men who wanted her hand in
marriage before she finally chose her husband who is cardiologist.
Aunt Landa and husband celebrated the 1st birthday of their son Jaron
David on October 23, 2014.

Aunt Landa host her own show Being Real with Auntlanda is a 1hour
counseling and empowerment talk-show aired every saturday, 1pm-2pm on
92.3Inspiration FM.
--Gistreel

No comments:

Post a Comment