Wednesday 31 December 2014

Jada Pinkett Reveals Why Will Smith Can't Take His Eyes Off Her

Jada Pinkett, wife of popular American actorWill Smithrevealed why her
husband can't take his eyes off her body shape.
The 43 year old told Shape Magazine that;

"When my husband of almost 20 years can't take his eyes off me? That's
amazing. But the number one reason I go to the gym is because it keeps
me sane... I can deal with whatever's coming at me.Will and I were just
reading The Tao of Physics by Fritjof Capra together and having long
discussions about it. We love books about religion and spiritual
expression. It's a big turn on for me to be spiritually and
intellectually challenged by Will. To me, it's like foreplay."

"Of course, I enjoy that I have sex in my relationship, but I think
this other intellectual aspect is quite unique and something that
strongly connects us."

No comments:

Post a Comment