Saturday 9 August 2014

What it costs for Maheeda to go nude

In a recent interview with Vanguard, Meheeda had the following to say(excerpt):

"I love sex, everybody is addicted to sex. Why does everybody just
think I'm the only one who loves sex? If there's no sex, I won't be
normal. Everything will just be sexy to me"

Do you think there'll be a time when you'll stop having sex?

I don't pray for that time. Even in my old age, I would like to have sex

When you're doing your shows, do you go nude on stage?

It depends on how much I am paid for the show. The list is there, do
you want Maheeda to go nude on stage? This is your price. The same
thing goes to anyone that wants me to go nude in his musical video.

Supposing I want to do a show in Nigeria, and I expect you to expose everything?

You have to pay heavily for it. If you want Maheeda to go nude in your
show, it would cost you a lot of money. Do you know how many people
that would attend the show? No doubt, you will recoup your money.

If someone insists on private show?

That person would have to pay me. We are talking about business here.
I will give the person enough private show.

Have you ever done that before?

Yes, that was in Europe. It was at a birthday party organised by some
big shots. I love my job, it was a big thing.

They had to touch you?

No, my job was to strike sexy poses with all those sexy bikinis. It
was big money.

No comments:

Post a Comment