Tuesday 19 May 2015

"I Never Thought In My Life that I Will Be First Lady'' --Patience Jonathan

First lady, Dame Patience Jonathan on Sunday during a special
thanksgiving service organised by the Aso Villa Chapel to bid the
first family farewell said that becoming first lady was a surprise to
her.

According to VANGUARD she said, ''We should be grateful to God for
what he has done. To our followers, today it might not be too good but
I want them to be grateful to God because you have followed us for a
long time. You know this position is not a life-long thing.

''There is no permanent thing. I want you to take it in good faith.
That it is the will of God and you should be praising God. God is
really wonderful.I never thought in my life that I will be first lady.
I never dreamt of being wife of a deputy governor because my husband
was not a politician. But God made it possible and God lifted us up
from deputy governor and here we are''.

No comments:

Post a Comment