Monday 18 May 2015

My Wife Wasn't A Model --Oshiomhole

GOVERNOR Adams Oshiomhole of Edo State has said that his new wife,
Iara, was not a model professionally, although she is a model to him.
He, meanwhile, said his new wife was not a replacement for his late
wife, Clara, whom he said was irreplaceable.

Governor Adams Oshiomhole and his wife, Iara Oshiomhole carry the
bread and wine for the Holy Communion at a Thanksgiving Mass held at
the Immaculate Conception Cathedral, Auchi, on Sunday, to thank God
for the success of their wedding ceremony.

Speaking at a thanksgiving Mass at the Immaculate Conception
Cathedral, Auchi, yesterday, Oshiomhole denied reports that his wife
is a 'top model,' saying the speculation might have been generated
from her poise and beauty.

He said: "When I read newspaper stories and they said that I married a
top model, I felt maybe they were referring to another person.

"The lady that God has directed to my path and heart to marry is not
and was not a model. Of course, she looks beautiful and I understand
that is why people assume that this kind of a lady must be a model.
But, of course, she is a model to me and we hope and pray that we will
be models in the eyes of our God and I think that is the most
important thing."

Governor Oshiomhole appealed to the congregation to keep supporting
him and his new wife in prayer, saying: "I ask you to please continue
to pray for us. It is not easy. I lost my first wife and it is not
possible to replace her. Yes, I have married another but it is not a
replacement."
--Vanguard

No comments:

Post a Comment