Monday 18 May 2015

Teen Revived After 20 Minutes With No Pulse, Says He Saw Jesus

A 17-year-old Texas high school student claims he saw Jesus after he
collapsed in gym class and was without a heartbeat for 20 minutes.
Zack Clements suffered sudden cardiac arrest at Victory Life Academy
on May 5 and was unresponsive. But just as doctors were about to
declare him dead after 20 minutes, he revived.

He was airlifted to the hospital & woke up in the intensive care unit
days later. Even more incredible than Zack's recovery is what he
claims he saw. Jesus!

"When I was out those 20 minutes, I saw a man who had long ruffled
hair and kind of a thick beard, and it didn't take me long to realize
that that was Jesus," Zack said.

"I went up to him and he put his hand on my shoulder and told me
everything would be alright."

Zach and his family are saying that they can't explain what happened,
but they're calling it a miracle.

Source: CBS

No comments:

Post a Comment