Friday 9 October 2015

Vincent Enyeama Retires From The Super Eagles- Read His Farewell Message

Super Eagles' captain/goal keeper, Vincent Enyeama has announced his
departure from the National team. He left a heartfelt farewell message
to Nigerians via his Instagram page.

He wrote:

I have fought a good fight for more than 13years.I have finished my
course,I have kept the faith and sang the anthem with
passion.henceforth,there is laid for me a crown which only GOD can
reward me for my 13years of national services.God bless NIGERIA.from
HENCEFORTH, I am no more the captain of the NIGERIAN senior football
team,I am no more the goalie of the team,I am out of the team.i am no
more available for international duties.i want to say thank you to
every Nigerian fan and supporter world wide.its been the most trying
period of my life but I know that Nigerian are there for me and God is
with me. God bless NIGERIA.

-GistReel

No comments:

Post a Comment