Saturday 11 October 2014

I Did Not Stop My Wife From Acting -- Alex O

Recently, Alex O and his actress wife, Oby Edozie, celebrated their
son as he turned a year old. As the pictures surfaced on the internet,
people started wondering where the gifted actress had been all the
while.

However, many have been quick to point fingers at her husband who was
a famous musician in the 1980s, for being responsible for her long
absence from movie locations especially since they married in 2011.

In a chat with Saturday Beats, Alex O denied the allegations,
insisting that his wife still acts and that he is fully in support of
her career.

He said, "My wife still acts, but these days she is more into
production than acting. I did not stop her from acting and will never
stop her. I am into both film and music production so I will always
encourage her. She has been nursing our baby. A second one is on the
way. We have movie projects which we have been working on and will
make them public at the appropriate time. I will always support her in
every way I can."

A household name that held the music world spellbound until the early
1990s, Alex O has been missing from the picture in recent times.
However, the talented singer says all that is about to change.

"After several years outside the country, I figured the need to take
some time and study the industry, get to know how things are done, how
it presently works, the current music styles, trends and so on.
Producing, releasing music and videos and promoting them do not come
cheap so one has to have a clearer picture of what will work well
before embarking on such projects. I have finally started, and I am
working on the second video now. After which, the promo work starts.
It is only when you do promo that people will get to see what one is
doing, and that will start very soon," he said.
--PUNCH.

No comments:

Post a Comment