Thursday 3 September 2015

Vincent Enyeama Loses Mum

Nigeria captain and goalkeeper Vincent Enyeama , Vincent Enyeama has
just lost his mum.

The Lille goalkeeper's parent has passed away Yesterday, thus the
reason for his opting out of the Nigeria game against the Tanzanian
National Team.

Nigeria's Head coach Sunday Oliseh told media that the goalkeeper
opted out of the Super Eagles ahead of their trip to Tanzania without
an excuse – but in the light of the recent development, the Skipper is
justified.

The 101-capped Enyeama posted a message on his Instagram page on
Wednesday afternoon apologizing to Nigeria fans but fell short of
stating the reason for his absence.

"So sorry I won't make it out there to wear this shirt," Enyeama wrote
alongside an artist's impression of him in a Nigeria jersey.

"So sorry that I won't be standing there singing the anthem of my
sweet NIGERIA. #WEARENIGERIA.

"I wish that this darkness didn't come in daylight. I wish that I
could turn back the hand of time. I wish,I just wish that I could take
away this pain. Let the rain wash away this pain," the bereaved player
concluded.

However, it has been learnt that the goalkeeper's parent died and it
was the reason for his painfully written apology on Instagram.

-GistReel

No comments:

Post a Comment