Saturday 25 October 2014

Why I Featured In Ikwokirikwo -- Dillish Mathew

When BBA -The Chase winner, Dillish Mathew was spotted in a musical
video set with Nigerian-born high life musician, Flavour for the
musical video of Ikwokirikwo earlier this year, tongues statrted
wagging that there is something going on between the two.

But just like every other celebrity relationship, both parties did not
say anything about that.

The Namibian model who hosted a lot of questions through her twitter
handle recently, spoke on her reasons for featuring in
Flavour'sIkwokirikwo. "I featured in the musical video because, the
singer is my male celebrity crush.

He is hot. The graetest achievement I would say that I have recorded,
including winning the Big Brother Africa, is taking care of my
family," She said.

No comments:

Post a Comment