Wednesday 31 December 2014

Nicki Minaj Reveals Why She Had To Abort Her First Child

In a recent interview withRolling Stone,Nicki Minajrevealed why she
had to abort her first child when she was dating her first
boyfriend,Aaron.

Nicki said that the incident still haunts her, and she even talked
about it in a song where she said her baby would have been 16 by now.

In her words,

'I thought I was going to die. I was a teenager. It was the hardest
thing I'd ever gone through.
'[It's] haunted me all my life. It'd be contradictory if I said I
wasn't pro-choice. I wasn't ready. I didn't have anything to offer a
child.'

On Being too sexy in Videos and On Stage

"With a video like 'Anaconda,' I'm a grown-ass fucking woman!" she
says. "I stand for girls wanting to be sexy and dance, but also having
a strong sense of themselves. If you got a big ol' butt? Shake it! Who
cares? That doesn't mean you shouldn't be graduating from college."

No comments:

Post a Comment