Monday 6 April 2015

Pray God Gives Buhari A Hearing Heart --T.B. Joshua

Televangelist and cleric of the Synagogue Church of All Nations
(SCOAN), Prophet Temitope Joshua, Sunday, urged Nigerians to pray to
God that president-elect, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd) should have a
hearing heart- a heart that will listen to what the public is saying
and want to know God's opinion.

Joshua told his congregation in a message televised live via his
Christian network, Emmanuel TV and posted on the social network of the
church, that it will be imperative for the new government to be led by
the All Progressives Congress, APC, to have a hearing heart.

He prayed for the new government and urged Nigerians to do same.

"Join me to pray for the new government, headed by President-Elect
Buhari. Ask God to give our President a hearing heart - a heart that
will listen to what the public is saying and want to know God's
opinion," he said.

He also said that he told President Goodluck Jonathan, that he would
lose the March 28 presidential election.

He said he does not belong to any political party because of his
prophetic ministry, so that he can deliver his revelation without bias
or fear.

"That is why I don't belong to any party. All the parties are my own.
I love everyone. If I belong to this party and the message of God is
now against that party, how will I present it - when no one knows the
mind of God? It is better I am free to deliver God's message."

He said that material gain was not his mission and that no exchange of
money can be involved when it comes to spiritual matters such as
prophecy.

"I am a material to be used that will not cost you any money. I am
afraid to collect money from you because if I collect it, it will
affect the gift and grace of God in my life.
--Vanguard

No comments:

Post a Comment