Thursday 21 August 2014

Chita Agwu Runs Off With Fiance on Birthday

It is no longer news that beautiful Nollywood actress, model and
Akachawa presenter, Chita Agwu has found love and soon to marry. The
bride-to be recently broke the news of her engagement to
Malaysia-based businessman John Maduabuchi through Instagram with a
picture of the engagement ring.

" I woke up this morning and found this (the ring) on my finger. I
guess it is my soul-mate who put it there" she enthused

Since then the actress, without doubts has been walking on air and
she's been telling anyone who cares to listen "I am engaged".

Even when it was her birthday on Monday the actress disappointed her
friends who had expected her to treat them to some good-times, instead
she and her fiance, who she now calls 'my hubby' travelled out of the
country to celebrate the birthday exotically in some faraway land she
doesn't want anyone to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment