Monday 23 March 2015

"APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On Falsehood And Propaganda" --Amaechi's Deputy

The Deputy Governor of Rivers state, Tele Ikuru has described the All
Progressives Congress, APC as "a party of rebels".

Ikuru also said the APC was a party found on falsehood and propaganda.

The Rivers state Deputy Governor made the declaration during his
address to the people of the state. Ikuru who has been Amaechi's
Deputy Governor since 2007 in the address said he had joined the APC
out of "extreme loyalty" to Governor Amaechi. According to Ikuru
"Today, I address you out of the fullness of my heart. Recall that in
December 2013 out of extreme loyalty to my boss and friend, I joined
the APC along with other disillusioned Rivers people.

"Ever since, as a true nature of APC unfold, I continued to twist and
turn in extreme mental and emotional agony. The more I struggle to
belong, the more the Rivers in me rejects the APC.

"After carefully studying and analysing the leadership of the party, I
have come to the sad conclusion that the APC is a party of rebels,
insurgents and anarchists clothed in the robe of pretence and deceit."

APC is a party founded on deception and entrenched on unwholly
propaganda and falsehood. Ikuru further urged his teeming supporters
and the people of Rivers state to vote for the PDP at all levels of
the general elections.

While describing the PDP Governorship candidate in the state, Nyesom
Wike as a patriotic Rivers man who means well for the people, Ikuru
charged the people of the state to vote for President Jonathan this
weekend.

"I therefore on behalf of my teeming supporters and my humble self
denounce the APC and we all jointly and severally resign our
membership of the APC."

"My dear people of Rivers state we of this generation will not in good
conscience, forgiveness and compassion out of posterity for the spirit
of our unborn generation if it is recorded on the annals of
history that after 48 years of Rivers people supporting leaders from
all other parts of this country without resources will where the same
and handed down the very first ever president from this region granted
us by privilege. I therefore wash my hands off this treachery."

In the light of the above I therefore wish to use this privilege to
call on all my supporters and the good people of Rivers state to join
hands with other well meaning Nigerians to massively vote for
President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan and the transformation agenda that
has brought so much relief and succour to the greatest number of
Nigerians.
--dailypost.ng

No comments:

Post a Comment