Thursday 24 July 2014

Snoop Dogg Claims He Smoked Cannabis At The White House

Veteran rapper -- Snoop Dogg is synonymous with weed (cannabis) and
other sorts of drugs.

The 42-year-old rapper - whose real name is Calvin Cordozar Broadus
Jr. claims that he once smoked marijuana in the bathroom at the
official residence of president Barack Obama in Washington D.C.

Speaking on the latest episode of 'Snoop Dogg's GGN News', he told
Jimmy Kimmel: '[I've smoked] in the bathroom [of the White House]. Not
in the White House, but in the bathroom.'

The 'Young, Wild and Free' hitmaker tricked security into thinking he
was going to the toilet and he even managed to persuade them to let
him light a napkin.

He explained:'I said [to the security guards], 'May I use the bathroom
for a second?' And they said, 'What are you gonna do, number one or
number two?'I said, 'Number two.' So I said,'Look, when I do the
Number two, I usually, you know, have a cigarette or light something
to get the aroma right.'

'And they said, 'Well you know what? You can light a piece of napkin.'
I said,'I'll do that.'

He then inhaled his cigarette and added: 'And the napkin was this.

No comments:

Post a Comment