Tuesday 11 November 2014

Read Lola Omotayo Message To Her Haters, People Who Calls Her Old

Peter Okoye's wife Lola Omotayo was criticised yesterday for defending
Caroline Ekanem against side chicks.

Below is a tweet by Lola Omotayo to her haters and those calling her old:

"Good morning my beautiful people. Let me share some of my thoughts
with you…Whilst some of you are busy losing sleep over someone else's
successes whether it be professional or personal, I am busy
celebrating the successes of my fellow woman folk! While you are busy
tearing a woman down for being aesthetically more appealing than you
think you are to the man folk, l am busy giving that woman a thumbs up
for adding more colour to the woman folk.

"You see I am confident and grounded and i do not need to bring
another down to feel more beautiful; unlike a lot of you who hide
behind your smart phones and fake IG profiles just so that you can
show us how sick you are by riping another person apart in hopes that
you break that person…..

"God is watching you o!������ My sisters and brothers, age or aging is
not a flaw it is actually a great privilege and i thank my God for
giving me the grace to come this far. I celebrate everyday like its
golden as it is a gift to be alive plus like fine wine, I get better
with age and I am proud to be my age unlike a lot of you with your
fake birth year but hey whatever tickles your fancy, that's none of my
business. I only pray that God gives you all long life and wisdom.
Whilst some of you fast and pray and scheme for your fellow woman
friend to be unhappy in her marriage or relationship, I stand by that
friend as it should be if and when the need arises.

"No one's life should be your soap opera or reality show. Face yours!
No one is perfect! Stop judging. If you cant stand me, stop IG
stalking me….damn! If you think i'm bothered then clearly you truly
dont know me. I stand up for the heart broken woman, I stand up for
the dumbed wife, I stand up for the single mums out there, I stand up
for the jilted. I stand up for the beaten and abused whether mental or
physical. I stand for my fellow woman. God bless us all."
—GistReel

No comments:

Post a Comment