Monday 7 September 2015

Chris Okotie Is A Fake Pastor And An Anti-Christ -- Emeka Ike Replies

In a recent interview with The Cable, Emeka Ike fired back at Pastor
Chris Okotie again.

Recently, Okotie blasted the actor through his media aide after the
actor called him out for being the devil behind his marriage.

Emeka said "I think his (Okotie's) comment is a clear indication that
he lacked the evidence to fault my allegation. Is Pastor Okotie
well-known and popular as I am? How can he say he will not dignify me
with a response? His comment actually confirmed my suspicion that my
wife is being manipulated either through blackmail or spiritual
enchantment to say she was opting out of her marriage after 12 year

"For instance, at the last proceeding on the divorce suit, my wife
said it in the open court that she was willing to abandon her four
children and go out of the marriage. Which woman will say she was
abandoning her four children if not under a spell? It is clear to me
that Okotie is not a pastor but an anti-christ."

No comments:

Post a Comment