Tuesday 25 November 2014

"I Am Not Sharing Money. Vote Me If You Want Change" --Kate Henshaw

Nollywood star actress, Kate Henshaw who is vying for a position at
the Federal House of Representatives under PDP has revealed her
election strategy isn't to share any money. She opened up in a recent
interview:

"There's no money. I can't match the people who have been in the
system for 20 to 30 years. I'm going with God and my heart. I'm not
sharing money. If you continue sharing money, it will never stop. If
you want a change, a true change, then vote for me and you'll see the
change. But if you want money, hey, go for money and stay where you
are and don't ever complain" she says in an interview.

She also revealed that she doesnt plan to hold an office for too long:

"I don't hope to be there forever. I just want to do, make noise,
leave when the ovation is loudest. That's the best way. I don't want
to be there for 10 years, 12 years, 16 years, that's the best way. I
want to do other things. 4- 8 years. That's the limit...you can hold me
to my word" she declares.
--infonaija

No comments:

Post a Comment