Friday 13 February 2015

Two New Bill Cosby Accusers Come Forward

The number of women accusing Bill Cosby of drugging their drinks and
sexual misconduct continues to grow.

At a news conference Thursday in Los Angeles, former models Linda
Brown and Lise-Lotte Lublin joined the parade of alleged victims.

Linds Brown spoke of meeting Cosby in Canada in 1969 when she was
21-years-old. The now 66-year-old said she was in a Wonderbra
commercial that same year and recounted how her agent introduced her
to the comedian while he was in Toronto for a performance. After
joining Cosby for dinner, she said she got in his limousine so he
could give her a ride home. But she claims Cosby insisted that he
first take her to his hotel room to give her a gift.

As she waited in the suite, she says;

"He then went into the other room, got me a soft drink and then he
said he needed to make his call. I took a sip and blacked out," she
said. "When I awakened I was naked in the bed beside him. I had no
idea how my clothes came off or how and why I was in his bed."

"I was shocked and had no clue as to how I got there or why Mr. Cosby
was beside me under the covers naked. I couldn't move or speak. I
couldn't move or speak. I felt paralyzed. He flipped me over and
sexually assaulted me. I felt like a rag doll and like a real life
blow-up doll for him."

Also, the other alleged victim, Lise-Lotte Lublin, who is now 48 said
she met Cosby in 1989 through her modeling agency when she was 23. By
their third meeting, she claims she visited his suite at the Hilton
Hotel in Las Vegas, for what she described as an audition. She claims
Cosby first asked her to perform an improvisation so that he could
evaluate her acting skills;

"As I attempted to do what he asked, he fixed a shot of alcohol and
told me to drink it. He said it would relax me," Lublin recalled.

"I told him I did not drink, but he insisted, so I drank it. I trusted
him because of who he was, and how well he was respected around the
world."

"I drank the second drink. Within minutes I became dizzy and
disoriented... He began stroking my hair back from my forehead, in a
petting motion."

Lublin says she then started to lose consciousness and was apparently
carried to another room in the suite.

"I had flashes of unfamiliar areas of the hotel suite. I saw several
doors that I believed led to bedrooms in the suite. I remember the
color of the walls and I can recall a flood light that was on in a
small cubby area. My next memory was waking up at home, and for me, it
felt like several days had passed."

She made no mention of whether or not any alleged sexual activity took
place. But she insists she is a victim.

"I am furious and I have decided to fight for my rights and the rights
of every man, woman and child who have been victims of a sexual crime.
I have contacted every senator and assemblyperson from the state of
Nevada and I will continue to rally every victim of sexual assault,
every rape crisis center and every supporter who believes in the right
to have an offender tried in a court of law," she said.

More than 30 women have come forward with allegations against Cosby.
Some say he drugged and sexually assaulted them, others say he tried
to force himself on them.

Meanwhile ,Cosby's lawyer, Marty Singer in a previously released a
statement said:

"The new, never-before-heard claims from women who have come forward
in the past two weeks with unsubstantiated, fantastical stories about
things they say occurred 30, 40, or even 50 years ago have escalated
far past the point of absurdity."
--DailyTimes

No comments:

Post a Comment