Wednesday 13 May 2015

Read Why Social Crusader, Samuelson Iwuoha Is Released From Prison And What He Plans To Do

Citizen,IKENNA SAMUELSON IWUOHA, the Nkwerre born social Crusader came
to lime light during the Administration of former Governor of Imo
State. SirIKEDI OHAKIMwhen he fought the Governor he alleged
thatOHAKIMflogged him in Government House, and subsequently became one
of those who fought to ensure that SirIKEDI OHAKIMdid not have his
second term in office.

At the dethronement of that Administration and enthronement of
GovernorROCHAS OKOROCHAled Administration in Imo State in
2011,SAMUELSON IWUOHAwas made the SA to the Speaker of lmo State House
of Assembly,CHIEF BENJAMIN UWAJUMOGU. But in 2013, things fell apart
between them at the State House of Assembly andMR. IWUOHAfinally
resigned his appointment as the SA on Media to the Speaker. Months
later, he was framed up and sent to Prison where he spent 328 days
with his wife sharing the pains before the case was quashed on April
27, 2015 at high Court 4, Owerri whereJUSTICE IRENE , DURUOHA
IGWEpresided.

In this interview, he recounted the whole incident that led to his
incarceration and how he came out of Prison. Excerpts.

What actually happened?

The truth of the matter is thatBENJAMIN UWAJUMOGU, you know, I
exposed him. That is just the simple truth.

What has that exposure benefited the State or solved anything?

In the first place, the State Governor,ROCHAS OKOROCHAsaid that he is
going to fight Corruption. Even, he initiated the Imo Anthem, and in
it, one of the Stanzas says, "Corruption must stop!" So at the Office,
I saw what was going on and I tried calling Uwajumogu to order. I told
him, 'look, you did not give me Appointment as a Politician. I
accepted the Appointment because I am a Social Crusader. So there is
no way I will be here and things will be going wrong and I will not
talk'.

Yes, in our Office we were like a family. So naturally, nobody should
expect me to come out and start talking about what was happening, but
within us, I made him to understand that people should be reasonable.
I did not accuse him directly because accusing him directly while I
was under his authority would be an act of insubordination.

I accused the Chief of Staff and the Senior Aides directly because
they were very fraudulent and fetish, and a whole lot of things they
were doing.

Then, I used my own Department, the Media Department as an instance to
let the Speaker know what was happening. But the Speaker didn't like
it. He never liked it at all, because investigating the Chief of Staff
meant also investigating him, because for every hundred naira stolen
by the Chief of Staff,KODICHI ANAMEKWE, the Speaker knew of it and
that is the simple truth.

So rather than him taking action, he wanted all the Senior Aides to
swear to an oath. Yes, that was how the problem started. So, sometime
in May 2013, I got a test message sent by the SA Admin,MR. KINGSLEY
NKEMKA, now late. He said that if we arrive at the Office we should
head straight to the Speaker's house. So when we arrived at the
Speaker's private residence in Umuguma, we were all ushered into his
Bedroom, 8 of us Senior Aides.

For me, I knew I was the target. We saw a Native Doctor in his
bedroom. The Speaker himself was stack naked.

Am telling you, he was stack naked. Well, you are interviewing me
now, that's why am saying it. I wanted to do a comprehensive account
so that the whole world will know and I will still do it. The Speaker
was stack naked with a Native Doctor, then the Chief of Staff, Kodichi
and his mother, the mother is the head of the ghost workers.

WHOSE MOTHER?

Kodichi. In my petition to the EFCC, I also mentioned her name. Am
sure you read the letter?

YES.

So it was the woman that addressed us before the Native Doctor will
call your name, he will make some pronouncements which you will repeat
after him, he will now give you that fetish thing, you would drink and
go to where Uwajimogu was standing and then kiss his manhood and all
that. I was the only person that refused to do that. In fact that was
why I was suspended. Do you understand? (He Laughs), and not even that
I did anything wrong. The thing was......... but I fought my way back and
the battle continued.

So the truth of the matter is that in any Socio Political gathering or
call it office or whatever, you are bound to meet such things because
people will be fighting for positions but as for me as a Crusader I
saw a lot. They planned to kill me on several occasions but they
didn't succeed.

Read more at 247ureports:
http://247ureports.com/why-social-crusader-samuelson-iwuoha-is-out-of-prison-vows-to-expose-gov-okorocha-others/

No comments:

Post a Comment