Sunday 3 May 2015

'I Thought I Won The Fight. He Didn't Do Nothing' --Manny Pacquiao

The Filipino fighter believes his opponent was on the run, even though
the Money Man ran out a 118-110, 116-112 and 116-112 victor.

Manny Pacquiao claims he beat Floyd Mayweather in their Las Vegas
showdown, despite a majority points decision in favour of the
American. He said:"I thought I won the fight. He didn't do anything.

"He was moving around on the outside, so it's not easy to throw a lot
of punches.

"I could handle his power. I have fought bigger than him and not had a problem."

Mayweather's tactics were criticised as he sat back and nullified the
threat of his rival.

"I'm a calculated fighter - I outboxed him," the 38-year-old hit back.
"We did what we had to do.

"I take my hat off to him. He's at the pinnacle of boxing and had
moments in the fight."

No comments:

Post a Comment