Saturday 16 August 2014

Iyanya's Manager, Ubi Franklin in Ghastly Car Accident

Klint d drunk updated these pictures on his Twitter handle and had the
following to say about it:

Iyanya, Emma Nyra and Manager,Ubi Franklin
Ubi Franklinwas involved in a car accident last night and is currently
in the hospital.

In Every situation Give Thanks. I had a few friends who were
celebrating Birthdays last nite and in was invited to party with them
at a Club on Victoria Island. I got into the car and was so tired to
Drive to one of my friends Drove, on our way back I saw a friend I
haven't seen in a while at another club trying to park I stopped to
say hi and we entered the second club after a few minutes I decided to
leave, right outside the club is a shawarma spot I got some and then I
and my friends were headed Home and I was trying to eat my sharwama
while my friend drove us home. That's the Last I could remember. I
found myself covered with Airbags and I came out of that car that
tumbled and a good Samaritan took us to the Hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment