Saturday 6 September 2014

Help, A Blogger Is Threatening Me --Shirley Igwe

Former Delta soap model and Governor Rochas Okorocha's Principal
Prococol Officer, Shirley Igwe has been able to keep her name off the
gossip columns, not only by living a low profile life or staying off
controversial waters but also making sure she keeps her private life
secret.

But it seems all that may soon end as a blogger, according to the
actress, is on her trail and ready to do some damage to her good
image.

Igwe who spoke to Potpourri said the purported blogger claims to work
with Nigeriafilms.com and goes by the name Austin. He has been
bugging me to grant him an interview but I haven't had time to give
him any audience. Just days ago he reached me on Twitter and
threatened to do a negative story on me. His exact words were:
"Now, you won't answer me but when I do a negative story on you, you
will know how far", said Shirley who was utterly disgusted by the
development.

"He didn't do it just once, he repeated it many times and has been
repeating it consistently now. I don't know what negative story he can
do on me but I am well aware how far these kind of bloggers can go to
fabricate stories. I have been hearing about it and now somebody is
trying to make me a victim", she said.

Shirley Igwe was appointed by Governor Rochas Okorocha, last year, as
his Principal Protocol Officer, after the sacking of another actress,
Sylvanus Nkiru, who held the position of Special Assistant on Lagos
Affairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment