Saturday 13 September 2014

Omawunmi 'Deliriously Happy' To Wed Soon

Bottom Belle sensation Omawunmi is engaged to her heartthrob and the
father of her daughter Tosin Yussuf.

In the course of the week her best friend Waje broke the news via
Instagram. It should be noted that Omawunmi gave a hint about her
soon-to -change single status during a TV interview when she declared
that she would probably get married next year.

Responding to the criticism that she has been secretive about her
relationship and the father of her daughter, she took to twitter to
explain.

"I'm of the opinion that I don't owe anyone any explanation. Just as
I'm not prompted by pressure to reveal, I'm also not prompted by
pressure to be discreet... I'm just me, and right now I'm deliriously
happy to (officially) share my world with the ones I love.... Thank you
to those who loved me nonetheless and thank you my loves," she said in
her tweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment