Saturday 4 October 2014

Daniel Sturridge Signs New Long Term Contract With Liverpool

The Liverpool forward has signed a new contract with the club.
Sturridge who joined the club in January 2013, after struggling to
make an impact in Chelsea FC.

Sturridge expressed appreciation to the management of the club for the
opportunity given to him, and explained it was one of the motivations
that helped him sign a new contract.

"It feels great. It's a big, big day in my life to
commit to this club and to give the club my best years, which are
ahead of me," he told
the club's official website.

"I am thankful for the opportunity and that is the reason I committed
my future. Everyone
has been great with me, from the fans to the staff to the players, so
it was an easy decision. I'm happy with how everything is
going."

No comments:

Post a Comment