Thursday 2 October 2014

Floyd Mayweather Jnr Angry With Woman In London Barbers Who Claims Not To Know Who He Is

Floyd Mayweather Jnr may be undefeated in the ring - but he more than
met his match in a south London barbers.

The pound-for-pound No 1, fresh from his victory in his rematch with
Marcos Maidana last month, was in Brixton on Tuesday night for a trim.

But he was accosted by a female customer who told him she had no idea
who he was.

'I don't know you,' she said in a video posted on SpiffTV. 'What's the
big deal? I just don't watch boxing. I know about Mike Tyson.'

Mayweather, who was accompanied by several members of 'The Money
Team', appeared stunned and retorted: 'You know what? I need to Google
you!' But the woman refuses to back down, saying: 'I just want to know
what the biggest fight you ever fight is? 'I like big fights, I like
exciting fights,' she says. 'If it's not big, I don't watch it.'

At this point, one of Mayweather's team interjects: 'He's the biggest
in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment