Saturday 14 March 2015

'I Met Pastors, Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell And They Gave Me Messages' --Linda Kumba

A Sierra Leonean woman, Linda Kumba Isatu Ngaujah who said that she
died on Friday, February 15, 2013 and went to hell where she had
encounters with demons and the Devil came back with specific messages
from Gaddafi, Whitney Houston and former President of Guinea, Lansana
Conte.

Here is an extract of her story:
And Jesus pulled out a man from the fire and he introduced himself to
me. He said, "I am Gaddafi" (because you won't recognize him because
the fire has destroyed him. He said, "I am Gaddafi, former Libyan
president."

Gaddafi said, "Tell my Libyan people to worship Jesus." He said, "Tell
my people to believe in Jesus." He said, "Ah Jesus, have mercy, I
never knew you are the right way, have mercy on me." He said, even the
people who killed him on earth, he doesn't want them to come to hell.
He said, "Tell my people to believe that Jesus is the right way."

I saw another president (Former president of Guinea). Why Jesus showed
me these presidents is because He gave me a message for Sierra Leone
president. He said, "tell my people to believe and trust in Jesus." He
said he started a cult that he was sponsoring and he was also in the
cult. He said he wants the people to destroy that cult, let them come
to Jesus.

I saw one prophet: Prophet Mani. He was the owner of the Burning Bush,
that man said he would die but that he would also rise up after three
days. And when he died, they took his body to the mortuary, his
congregation said that they should not bury him. After three days he
did not rise again, he was there for one month until the mortuary
people said they should come and take their corpse away.

I saw one woman - a musician I liked so much - I always listened to
her music when I was in the world - Whitney Houston. She said, "tell
my mother to take my only daughter to church, that all the finances I
left behind should be used to support God's work. Let them support
Jesus' ministry, let them support holiness ministries, let them
support God's work. Let them support Christians - the right
Christians.

I saw my biological parents in hell. My mother, my father and even my
grandmother that just died this January ( I don't like talking about
them) - sobs - it is very painful.
--Talk of naija

No comments:

Post a Comment