Sunday 8 March 2015

"I Was Not In Any Way Trying To Seduce The President" --Seyi Shay

Apparently, Seyi Shay is being slammed by people all over social media
for her performance outfit at the 'Meet the President' event a few
days ago.

The singer has decided to now speak concerning the matter.

The singer in an interview with Punch Newspaper stated: -

I am a very respectable young lady and I was not in any way trying to
seduce the President with the outfit I wore. I had two outfits for the
event, one was for my performance and the other was worn after I
performed. The dress I was pictured in with the President was what I
wore during my performance. I came on stage and greeted everyone
according to their culture and I did the same for Mr. President. He
was impressed and he asked where and how I knew how to greet in his
native dialect and I said I learnt it. That was what brought about the
giggling and smiles in the picture. I'm a performer and what I do on
stage doesn't reflect my everyday life. I had two outfits on that day
and it was a youth event. Who wouldn't feel overwhelmed meeting the
President? Well, I did and I felt honoured because it is not every day
you get to meet the president of your country.
--infonaija

No comments:

Post a Comment